Artist Showcase (for Southern California Artists):
We are interested in co-exhibiting student artwork that echoes CHESC’s mission throughout the duration of the conference. We are seeking student artwork, in all forms (2-D, 3-D, multimedia) that demonstrate the crossover between artistic expression and sustainability.
If interested in submitting your work for display, please fill out the word document application form and email this to Nicholas Turton email@example.com. We are accepting proposals on a rolling basis. At this point in time, we are only looking for photographs of your artwork rather than the actual pieces.
Applicability for submittals in the artist showcase:
People interested in submitting artwork must be available to travel to CSU Fullerton on June 20th-22nd to set-up/hang their work. We cannot provide shipping for artwork. Selected pieces will also need to be picked up from CSU Fullerton the week of September 26th. For this reason, we recommend that only those students living within easy driving distance of the campus apply. Please also note that selected artists will have to provide their artwork in a ready for display form. We cannot provide frames, stands, etc.
- Submissions must be solely the work of the artist
- Up to 2-3 entries may be submitted
- All submissions must be ready to display/hang
2-D Entries (Photographs, Paintings, Drawings, etc.):
- Should measure no larger than 24in x 36in (some exceptions may apply)
- Series of photographs, etc. are acceptable—please include number and dimensions of each
- Please submit a clear, high-resolution photograph of each piece submitted for review
3-D Entries (Sculptures, Installations, etc.)
- Please record accurate dimensions of artwork: in general, not to exceed more than 40” high and 13.5” deep.
- Please submit a clear, high-resolution photograph of the work
Indicate any details in terms of displaying the artwork