The 2017 CHESC Exhibit Show will be located at a central location near where the concurrent sessions will be occuring on Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 and Wednesday, June 28th, 2017. Coffee, lunch, and breaks will only be served in the exhibit show. All booths will be outdoors and tented on a field of healthy grass. Additionally, we will be offering flooring options available for a fee.
The following benefits are including in the reservation of an exhibitor booth:
Standard Exhibitor Booth
$2,500-$2,800 (See booth types below for clarification on price)
- Single booth space (10ft x 10ft x 10ft)
- 8ft table, linen, and 2 chairs
- One powerstrip for electricity at booth (additional power needs will be addressed on a case by case basis)
- Basic booth selection
- 2 Booth attendant passes (No access to main conference educational sessions)
- 2 Parking permits
- Company name and logo on website in the exhibitor section
- Company name and description in printed program within exhibitor section
- Listed as an exhibitor in the exhibitor section of the electronic program including logo, description, and weblink
- $1900: Expand your booth space to 10’ by 20’ instead of 10’ by 10’
Booth Types; Which Type are You?
This year we are offering a lower booth rate for companies that have at least one member of their company’s research adn development team participate as booth staff. If your company is interested in talking about new technologies and services that will be available in the future (or even new versions of existing technologies), please register for this booth type. The exhibit hall map will highlight which booths are Innovative.
We are dedicated to ensuring that there is heavy traffic in the exhibit hall this year. In order to do this, we need the help of our exhibitors to make the exhibit hall a dynamic and engaging space. If you have any of the following interactive elements, you are eligible for the $2,500 rate:
- Demonstrations of equipment/technologies
- Complimentary on-site consultations
- A ride and drive program
- Serving samples of food/beverages that your company sells (this should go beyond distribution of pre-packaged goods)
Participation in the passport system and/or badge programs is not enough for a company to earn the interactive label since these are organized by the conference. We are looking for interactive activities that go beyond the standard fare. If you can think of an interactive activity not noted above, we are open to adding other options to this list. The exhibit hall map will highlight which booths are interactive.
If your booth does not fit into the two above categories, than your booth would be considered standard.