The 2020 CHESC exhibit show will be located on Campus Green, a central location near to where the concurrent sessions will be occurring. The exhibit show area will serve as the central gathering place for the opening keynote event, receptions, lunches, as well as coffee breaks.
The following benefits are included in the exhibitor package:
Standard Exhibitor Booth $2,800
(Please see the prospectus for early bird and late pricing)
- Single booth space (10 x 10 ft.)
- 8 ft. table, linen, and 2 chairs
- One power strip for electricity at booth, up to 10 kw of electricity (additional power needs will be addressed on a case by case basis)
- Booth selection: booths will be assigned first by sponsorship level and secondarily by when payments are received
- 2 exhibit hall passes (ability to upgrade to a full conference pass and attend educational sessions at a reduced rate)
- Opening reception, awards lunch, evening reception and Wednesday lunch
- 2 parking permits
- Listed as an exhibitor in the exhibitor section of the electronic program including logo, description, and weblink
- Your company’s logo and a 60 to 80-word company description in the electronic conference programs
- Participation in the scavenger hunt gamification.
Exhibitor Booth Expansions
- $1900: Expand your booth space to 10 x 20 ft. instead of 10 x 10 ft.
All booths will be outdoors and tented on a grassy field . Additionally, flooring options are available for a fee.