The 2018 CHESC Exhibit Show will be located on Campus Green, a central location near to where the concurrent sessions will be occurring. The exhibit show area will serve as the central gathering place for the opening keynote event, receptions, lunches, as well as coffee breaks.
The following benefits are included in the exhibitor package:
Standard Exhibitor Booth
- Single booth space (10ft x 10ft x 10ft)
- 8ft table, linen, and 2 chairs
- One power strip for electricity at booth, up to 10kw of electricity (additional power needs will be addressed on a case by case basis)
- Booth Selection: Booths will be assigned first by sponsorship level and secondarily by when payments are received.
- 2 Booth attendant passes (Ability to upgrade to a full conference pass and attend educational sessions at a reduced rate)
- Opening Reception, Awards Lunch, Evening Reception and Wednesday Lunch
- 2 Parking permits
- Listed as an exhibitor in the exhibitor section of the electronic program including logo, description, and weblink
- Your company’s logo and a 60 to 80 word company description in the printed and electronic conference programs
- Participation in the Passport Program gamification.
Exhibitor Booth Expansions
- $1900: Expand your booth space to 10’ by 20’ instead of 10’ by 10’
Innovative & Interactive
We are dedicated to ensuring heavy foot traffic in the exhibit show area and encourage exhibitors and sponsors to create engaging and interactive exhibits. Please contact us to discuss your ideas! (Permitting may apply)
Examples of interactive elements:
- Demonstrations of equipment/technologies
- Complimentary on-site consultations
- A ride and drive program
- Serving samples of food/beverages that your company sells (this should go beyond distribution of pre-packaged goods)
The exhibit hall map will highlight which booths are interactive.